Senior Facilities Manager
Salary: Up to £60,000 DOE
- 4 X Life Assurance
- Private Health Care
- 25 Days Holiday
The successful candidate will define and implement Workspace processes and procedures and will ensure best practices are implemented to meet the needs of a dynamic and fast paced organization.
This person will manage the operational budget of workspace for the London office and ensure that we operate effectively delivering services within budget.
They will continually strive to improve the workspace services across the business with the ambition to deliver a best-in-class experience. The successful candidate will have a good of understanding of workplace trends.
- FM Procurement
- Experience in Contract Negotiation
- Experience in Lease negotiation
- Experience New site mobilisation
- Regular engagement with both the local client leadership team and employees to ensure that the services provided by Workspace are suitable and deliver what the business needs to operate.
- Experience with global and UK real estate markets.
- Complete ownership and responsibility for the performance of the building. This includes leading & driving the performance of onsite technicians, contractors & vendors in line with HSSE policies ensuring all legislation met.
- Manage all PPM & reactive works, ensuring the PPMs are complete on time within SLA timeframes. Ensure Service Inspections & Statutory Inspections are carried out in detail, documented, & executed in a timely & efficient manner issues actioned promptly
- Development and implementation of workspace policies in line with the global workspace group, with the principle of simplification.
- Assist the regional workspace manager with preparation and management of workspace operating and capital expenditure budgets.
- Partner with the Design & Construction team to deliver projects, from small refreshes to large build-outs, when applicable.
- Performance manage, develop, train and ensure effectiveness of the local workspace team.
- Implementing and managing HSSE procedures working with the HSSE team to deliver a healthy and safe working environment.
- Work with the Business Continuity team to ensure that we can effectively manage any event that may disrupt our core business activities
- Development and implementation of workplace initiatives which promote a positive working environment and employee wellbeing.
- Communicates Effectively
- Influencing skills
- Decision Quality
- Drives Results
- Strategic Mind-set
- Detailed knowledge of and strong experience in building services and maintenance, construction and property management.
- Solution orientated with the ability to work under pressure and resolve business critical issues that arise during core operational hours and outside of these hours.
- Have a dynamic approach to continuous improvement & proven ability in implementing change management.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, hands-on environment
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of business administration.
- Working knowledge of financial principles and practices.
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of project management.
- Working knowledge of procurement and contracts.
- Working knowledge of health, safety and environmental regulations.
- Strong supervisory experience.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to degree level with suitable qualifications in Facilities Management, Property Management or Construction Management.
- Full clean drivers licence with ability to travel between sites.
- Membership of the IWFM,RICS or other professional body.
- Minimum Level 5 IWFM.
- The suitable candidate is unlikely to have less than 6 years’ experience in FM and will have a demonstrable track record of being the responsible manager of a large corporate office or similar facility.