Salary: Up to 40k
Job Type: Facilities Manager
Pareto are currently looking for a Facilities Manager for a 12 Month fixed term contract.
Pareto are looking to employ an experienced Facilities Manager to manage one a large Distribution Centre in Hucknall, Nottinghamshire. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate exceptional experience in people management, process implementation and ownership of day to day operations.
This will include experience working as a supplier delivering to clients. A thorough understanding of M&E service delivery or a technical background is essential. We are looking for an exceptional communicator that will be able to manage multiple stakeholders, whilst maintaining the highest levels of service at all times. Experience in Contractor Management and Health & Safety is paramount.
We need someone that is ambitious, self-driven, professional and the hardest worker in the room.
· Ensures all HR and Health & Safety policies and procedures are communicated, understood and adopted
· Ensure compliance with audit requirements
· Use statistical methods to analyse data and generate useful business reports driving insights to action
· Deliver production site maintenance
· Manage the overall services provided within the facility
· Develop and manage analytical capability levels within the team
· Use best business practices to manage and reduce operation costs
· Create a budget for various facility needs and expenses
· Manage the maintenance of the building by performing repairs or contracting maintenance services as needed
· Track building upkeep as well as anticipated long- and short-term improvements and maintenance
· Handle certain administrative tasks, such as preparing reports for facility owners
· Ensure the security of the building by researching and implementing various security measures, such as surveillance cameras or security staff members
· Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility
· Proven analytical capability
· Ability to present data in a meaningful way driving insights to action
· Team Management, development
· Performance reporting
Skills and Experience
- Experienced in forecasting, reporting and analysis, ideally within a fast paced multi-channel environment
- Experience of being involved with a Successful mobilisation and stabilisation
- MS Office with advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proven leadership skills, with a proactive attitude
- Ability to quickly analyse and assimilate data and make recommendations based on this
- Ability to influence peers and management on your perspective or decision making
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the credibility to effectively build relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders both internally and externally
- Ability to align and engage the team to achieve the Company’s vision, strategy and goals.
- Courage to initiate and lead change to drive success
- Creativity and innovation