Title: Floor Runner
Salary: Up to £30,000
Based from: London, Cannon Street
The floor runner holds day to day operational responsibility for the delivery of facilities services across the client floors. Key focus for this role is to ensure that all services are delivered in a confident and efficient manner. The individual will ensure the client space operates as smoothly as possible, so the client’s employees are not distracted from their own work, by having to deal with premises and building related issues.
· Active management of communal floor areas, including home zones and kitchens across both sites.
· Set up and derig of meeting rooms at the request of the Workplace team and client
· Post collection and distribution including managing all incoming deliveries in the loading bacy
· Daily floor checks and meeting room checks to include AV
· Operate to the highest possible standards in relation to H&S compliance at all times for own and all other’s welfare.
· Light housekeeping duties
· Operate as part of the “One Team” culture.
· Maintain noticeboards to ensure that they remain relevant and up-to-date.
· Ensure a floor check list is completed on a daily basis and any issues reported immediately to the Workplace Manager
· Provision of support around room & resource booking, visitor management and the Helpdesk systems.
· Operate in a pro-active manner that supports the FM service team to anticipate customer needs and affect a can-do attitude.
· Maintain and promote strong customer relationships with all key stakeholders to ensure total alignment of the services provided.
· Be an ambassador of the Workplace Team, leading by example and encouraging engagement.
· Escalate any H&S issues in the building to the Workplace Manager.
· Oversee the setup of office areas, including furniture builds & moves.
· Support the delivery of key events across the client site.
· Support inductions for new starters.
· Weekly and monthly reporting to the Space Manager.
- Deputising for the Space Manager.
Personality & Competency
· Strong communication skills with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
· The ability to deliver the core role effectively in a pressured environment with a hands-on attitude.
· Professional with a strong service driven mentality and a pragmatic approach.
· Commitment to the highest standards of customer service.
· Understanding of facilities management services.
Experience & Qualifications
· 1 year’s minimum experience of direct customer service provision.
· Co-ordination of services provided by multi-service teams.