Job Type: Perm, Full Time
Pareto are currently looking for a Facilities Manager to join us on a permanent basis.
Pareto are looking to employ an experienced Facilities Manager to manage one of our accounts. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate exceptional experience in compliance, people management, process implementation and ownership of day to day operations.
This will include experience working as a supplier delivering to clients. An exceptional understanding of HSEQ and compliance service delivery is essential whilst some Knowledge of M&E is preferred. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills that will be able to manage multiple stakeholders, whilst maintaining the highest levels of service at all times.
We need someone that is ambitious, self-driven, professional and the hardest worker in the room.
- Ensures all HR, Health & Safety policies and procedures are communicated, understood and adopted
- Ensure compliance with audit and legislative requirements whilst being familiar with ISO 14001, and 45001 management systems.
- Manage the overall hard and soft services provided within the client’s facility
- Coach, develop, appraise and motivate direct reports to help them achieve their objectives and to build a high-quality team
- Use best business practices to manage and reduce operational costs without impacting service levels.
- Manage budget expectations for site operations working with the Head of Facilities
- Must be prepared to ‘fill the gaps’ and step into any of the facilities roles in times of constrained resource.
- Provision of regular Management Information and Reports
- Operate as part of the Pareto Finance Process, specifically taking responsibility for Monthly Billing activities and requirements.
- Acts as a first point of contact within Pareto in the event of an emergency situation in order to ensure safety of staff and / or mitigate potential damage to premises.
- Compliance and HSEQ service delivery
- High expectations of Service delivery
- Team Management, development
- Exceptional communication
Skills and Experience
- Experienced in budgeting forecasting and reporting
- MS Office with advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proven leadership skills, with a proactive attitude
- Ability to influence peers and management
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the credibility to effectively build relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders both internally and externally
- Courage to initiate and lead change to drive success
- Creativity and innovation