Up to £45k DOE
The opportunity has arisen for a supervisor’s role at Pareto FM to assist the Account Manager with day to day duties and provide lead the team.
To include, but not limited to:
- Communicate with the client on a day to day basis, and manage the on-site relationship between Pareto FM and the client. This includes acting as the conduit between any issues raised concerning the team by the client, and for feeding back any issues discovered by the on-site team or sub-contractors to the client.
- Manage the team day to day ensuring that they operate effectively and with the correct conduct
- Ensure all shifts are covered and arrange necessary holiday and sickness cover with the team
- Ensure all statutory compliance is completed as per the contract, and that all paperwork of this can be evidenced
- Ensure that any changes to emergency maintenance systems, building fabric, infrastructure and other engineering elements are captured and provided to the client to be able to update O&M manuals/drawings.
- Ensure all planned jobs are being undertaken as scheduled, monitor and provide assistance to ensure the schedule is met. Ensuring the helpdesk is updated accordingly
- Order materials required for tasks
- Quote for minor works and new works around the site
- Carry out site inductions when needed
- Implement the permit to work system required for site
- Be available as on-site contact representing Pareto well at all times
- Act in best interest of the Account Manager during their absence ensuring contract is delivered successfully
- Manage all site sub-contractor visits including organising their attendance
- Provide information requested for monthly reports from the Account Manager
- Ensure that new ideas and innovations are raised to the Account Manager
- Take total ownership of the site