Location: Isle of Man
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm
The Workspace Assistant role incorporates several Facilities Management tasks also and is a great gateway into Pareto FM & the Facilities Sector. We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual to join our team. During an exciting time for our client, the successful candidate will be involved in the day-to-day operations on site as well as getting involved in various projects. The overall purpose is to support the Workspace Manager with maintaining effective Facilities Management, exceptional service delivery and providing the client with a World Class workspace.
The Workspace team support the Workspace Manager at the company’s office. The role will have direct interaction with various departments, multiple areas and senior managers across the business. The Workspace Assistant will be expected to lead individual assignments as directed by the Workspace Coordinator.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with customers and internal/external suppliers by resolving service issues and acting as an ambassador for both Pareto and the Customer Property & Facilities Team.
- Support WSM in managing and prioritize workloads within the team to ensure achievement of service standards.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Supporting internal events including set up and derig
- Support with meeting room set up and daily room checks
- Managing stationary stock
- Placing stationery and food orders for Regional Sites
- Creating passes for new starters, managing visitors and contractor passes process
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Sorting and distributing post
- Must be prepared to ‘fill the gaps’ and step into any of the facilities roles in times of constrained resource.
- Able to work on own initiative or as team player
- Adaptable to various duties of the post
- Confident and courteous manner, both in person and on the phone
- Commitment to customer care
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness
- Excellent communication, coaching and feedback skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience in a customer service environment.
- Contract management & negotiation skills.
- PC literate and competent in all relevant MS applications, i.e., Word, Excel and PowerPoint