Site Services Coordinator
Salary: Up to £30,000 DOE
As Site Services Co-ordinator you will work closely with the Site Manager and Compliance & Helpdesk Co-ordinator. You will assist with the administration and office management connected with reactive and planned maintenance across Whipsnade.
- Interpreting monthly maintenance reports, highlighting recommendations for works required and flagging outstanding issues to the Site Manager.
- Agree the remedial works programme with the Site Manager for sub-contractor works and manage the works on site;
- Raising purchase orders for external contractors/projects as required
- Liaising with contractor and reviewing health and safety documentation
- First point of contact for radio calls and dealing with issues via the team
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
You will ideally have a technical background, preferably M&E biased and have experience in dealing with property maintenance.
- You will hold previous experience in a similar maintenance/facilities/ role
- An ability to understand technical maintenance terminology and interpret maintenance reports.
- Technically capable with a good understanding of Word and Excel.
- An exceptional and confident communicator - essential.
- Remain calm and composed under pressure.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Reliable with exceptional time keeping.
To assist other maintenance staff
To provide assistance to Site Manager, Compliance and Helpdesk Co-ordinator and engineers if required with hands on assistance;
- The post holder must at all times carry out their responsibilities with due regard to the Company’s Equal Opportunities Statement
- The post holder must accept responsibility for ensuring that the policies and procedures relating to Health and Safety in the workplace are adhered to at all times.
- The post holder must respect the confidentiality of data stored electronically and by other means in line with the Data Protection Act.
- The post holder must carry out their responsibilities with due regard to the non-smoking environment of the client site
The company is committed to a policy of best practice to assist in building a sustainable way of life by taking a positive, solutions-orientated approach. All post holders are encouraged to contribute through their roles to improving the environment, for the wider community.
The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. All members of staff are required to be professional, co-operative and flexible in line with the needs of the post, and the Client.
Job descriptions should be regularly reviewed and at least prior to the annual appraisal, if applicable or on a regular basis to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.